Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All collections have gone missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
SMS 2.0 sp2 running on NT4.0 sp5.
All of asudden the collections have disapeared and nowhere to be found. Anyone have a suggestion on where to start?

We are having the same problem. Have you had any luck in resolving your problem?

We had no luck in bringing back the collections and decided to clean the site up and start from scratch. That worked great for a few months until management decided to migrate to a new server. What a mess! Miraculously I managed to restore the databases and remote control works but now my SMSServer_XXX account keeps locking up and and there are tons of DDR's waiting to make their way to the site server on the PDC and BDC's.
If anyone has successfully re-synched this account than any help at this point would be much appreciated.
I'd hate to clean this all up again especially if the main reason for implementation was remote control capabilities.
Thanks...

Run back through the install, like you are going to re-install SMS, and choose "reset site"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back