Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All Beginners to AI CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitmont

MIS
Jun 15, 2003
US
I've nearly gone through the whole forum and many newbies come here for basic help. It's the Give a Man a Fish thing.

Here is a free video tutorial link with a bunch of easy to follow tutorials.

And here is the link to the Adobe Illustrator 10 Guide.
Many others have posted that errors and issues are commonly corrected by deleting or changing the name of the AIPREFS file in the in the My Documents and Setting area.

Good Luck

Dave

Hi Mitmont.
You posted a thread that says "Many others have posted that errors and issues are commonly corrected by deleting or changing the name of the AIPREFS file in the in the My Documents and Setting area". I have a error message coming up on a Illustrator file I was working on yesterday and today I cannot open it. This is the message that appears, Illustrator has ended unexpectedly" then it has a 90xw code thing, when I click ok it opens the file but all my objects are missing, any ideas? I've changed the file name, tried it in Photoshop CS2 but nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back