Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AIX 5.3 ML 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

millsra

MIS
Jun 25, 2002
US
First let me start by saying I am a Storage guy mostly but I do understand AIX for the most part. I am looking to find out where I can get a list of APARs that pertain to PowerPath 5.1. Here is what I am looking for. I have a customer that is looking to add just the APARs from ML7 to their box with AIX 5.3 ML6. They do not have the time to go to ML7 with all of the qualifications to do so. It would be faster for them to just add the appropriate APARs. If anyone has the list of APARS/Filesets that are in ML7 or knows which ones pertain to PowerPath. I would appreiciate the help.

Thanks

EMC should have a support matrix that shows you what is supported/required with that particular version of PowerPath. (PowerLink)

You can also find out more information about TL 7 on IBM's website:

There you'll be able to download the entire TL or just the fixes to go from TL 6 to TL 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back