Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AGI scripts and Asterisk.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyarwood

Programmer
Nov 3, 2003
GB
Hi all,

Firstly I'm very new to Asterisk but have been having a play and come across a problem I can't figure out.

I have 3 SIP accounts 100,200,300

I have an Asterisk.Net code snippet that calls 200.

Under one dialplan [custom_dialer] I have got it to call 100 and 300 using exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/100&SIP/300)

This all works fine but what I am wanting to do is call an AGI script to do the dial after querying a database.

So my dial plan is

exten => s,1,Wait(1)
exten => s,2,Answer()
exten => s,3,agi(agi://my-ip/customivr)
exten => s,n(end),Hangup()

I am getting an error on trying to connect to the agi script on my computer. Asterisk running on virtual server so different IP address.

Do I have to host my agi scripts in IIS or does it use a network share to access the script.

Any help would be great.

dyarwood

Look at teleyapper.

This lets you record a message and send it to a list of telephone numbers. Works great.

dyarwood: will be hard to help you without seeing the agi scrip and the error on the asterisk console... can you post that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back