Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agents 'stuck' on IDLE in Realtime Display 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice1234

Technical User
Aug 26, 2009
ZA
15 clients in queue - All agents busy. One agent finish call, ready to take new. Realtime Display shows 'break' and immediately the next call comes through. Another agents free up and Realtime Display shows 'break' and goes onto 'idle' for at least 5 minutes - why don't the call go to the agent ? All agents on same skillsets with same priorities. CC6. This happens intermittently and cannot be linked to one specific agent. Call Centre in another town so I cannot check what key agent 'might' press on phone instead of getting ready for another call. Please can you help or direct me where to read up on more information regarding this ?

There's a designer patch created for that for CC7, please contact your vendor as they probably have to request @ Avaya or even have that rebuild.

It could also be that there's alrady a patch for that in CC6.

I have a customer with a similar issue, did the patch fix the issue? Was the same issue in rel 6.0 and now 7.x

Thanks,

Killian

For CC6.0 SU_08 :

New CRs included in this SU:

Q02028400-01 - Agents shown idle while on skillset call
Q01989458-02 - Provider issue prevents contacts presenting to Idle Agents
Q01963641-02 - Calls waiting while agents idle
Q02002464-02 - Calls waiting with Idle Agents available if TSM returns
error 12706
Q02002681-02 - Calls Waiting with Idle Agents if Target ASM receives
different callID

If you don't have SU_08 and additional SUS installed on your system, these patches could help you.

anybody know for release 7.0? Had a look on espl but could not see anything?

found it, CCMS_7.0_SUS_0301

Q02111204-03 Real Time Display shows Agents Idle when busy on a call

Even after installing patch CCMS_7.0_SUS_0301, the issue still there where IDLE agent are on call. My provider said they are waiting for a new patch release.

My initial problem was calls staying on contact status for more than 30 minutes and had to use the pscan utility to those calls. Or agent status were jammed at Contact Present or IDLE while on call....

Patch SUS_0301 fixed most of my problem but again, IDLE Agent on call are still a problem.

Sylvain Richard

"Work is like an adventure. You have to fullfill goal to progress in your journey.

there is CCMS_7.0_SUS_0302, CCMS_7.0_SUS_0303 and CCMS_7.0_SUS_0304 but they dont fix any stuck idle agents. There is recommenations to bring if you have ccma, cct, ccmm to CCMS_7.0_xxx_0301 also

Does anyone still have this issue in CC7 SU03?

Has anyone married RTD's with historical reports to see if the historical reports support or disagree with what the RTD shows?

We have CC7 SU03, and SU0301 on CCMA, and CC7 SU03-SU0304.
We are having the "stuck on idle" issue, and the historical reports also are showing the agent as idle during the times when we know they are on live calls.

You must install PBX patch mplr30038 to go along with SU0301. This will fix the issue.

For information :

I installed the patch ,required to fix the issue, on my pbx and since then, I got Time Change entry in my login/logout report of CCMA. Time decrease of one hour and as soon as there is another event like not ready, it goes back to normal... weird.

Is it me or each time Avaya fix a bug, its creating another one???

Am I QA site? :p

Sylvain Richard

"Work is like an adventure. You have to fullfill goal to progress in your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back