Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

agents not showing up in reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

golflm

Technical User
Oct 14, 2004
IE
i am a brand new user of symposium

i have added 2 new agents recently in symposium, they show up in the realtime display but i have added them into some user-defined reports that i have but they do not show up in the report output

have tried creating a new report but still no joy and have checked all the properties of the agents and they seem identical to all the other agents setup.

any ideas,

i appreciate i may have left some info out but please let me know, as above i am a brand new user

have you just amended old users (eg changed the names etc but kept the login codes)??

If so you will need to delete and re-create the users. This should clear it up

thanks Jimbobp, i actually got to the bottom of this, i hadnt noticed a major event in the event log in symposium that was to do with reports, rebooting the symposium machine cleared it up (would have tried this sooner if it was possible but couldnt power down due to business reasons)
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back