Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agents going on NotReady mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaistrix

Programmer
Apr 25, 2011
CA
Since a few days we have an issue of phones going on NotReady mode by themselves.
When this issue occurs event code 48122 appears in the Event Browser for the specified agent log on the particular phone.
Call Presentation is set up with "force call" and I was behind one of the agents when the situation happened.
Sucession 6.0
CCMS 7.5
i1150 IP phones

Anyone has experienced the situation or have an idea of what could cause this issue.

Thanks

I know this is a really old question, but we have experienced a similar issue. After much testing and swearing and general grief we found that this was occurring when the signaling servers were becoming maxed out on usage. We added more signaling server capacity and the problem has never returned.

Thanks "gordopa1".

The issue was also solved here by rebooting one of our MGC, since then it's heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back