Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent to Skillset Assignments-Web Client HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelding

MIS
Mar 12, 2004
CA
Has anyone been able to mock up the case where a Supervisor can only make Agent-Skillset assignments to their own Agents, yet are still able to view these assignments for other Agent-Skillsets that do not belong to them.

In the SMI workbench this could be done be setting the Access Class to "View and Assign Own Agents Only"

In Webclient you should be able to work with partitions and acces classes that should make it.

Sorry that I can not give an example, but I do not have the screen in front of me. But you can have a look in the NTP 297-2183-117 Web Client Planning, Installation, and Administration Guide, from page 435 on they explain the partions.

This is as well th big difference and you can manage Supervisor to Agent Acces and more with partions and access restrictions.

LKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back