Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent To Agent Transfer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshalllaw

Technical User
Jan 21, 2003
US
Good morning,

I am having a problem when agents are trying to transfer calls. Ex. Agent 1 is already on an inbound call, and agent 2 has a call that they want to transfer. Agent 2 attempts to call agent 1, and it flashes on their CID, and rings through, but it only flashes on the CID and Agent 1 cannot answer the call from agent two will still on the phone.

I have more agents tied up for one call, and I need this to stop, does anyone know what might be causing this?

Thanks,

John

Are the agent's transferring to agent ids? Do you have Direct Agent calling enabled? If so, then you probably need to activate "Multiple Call Handling" on the skills so that agents can receive multiple ACD calls. This is because Direct agent calls as seen as multiple ACD calls.

Or, if multiple call handling is already enabled, the agent may have to press "Auto In" to get the call coming from the other agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back