Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent / ring group member question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joekske

Technical User
Oct 11, 2010
BE
Hello,

Can you see on the MiCC in the logs what agent/ring group member has taken a specific call?

Is there a way to now what member is next in line in a cascade circular ring group?

Or is there a way to get the index?

Regards

Jo

Lifecycle report will tell you which agent took a specific call.

I don't know of a way to see what the next member in line is for a cascading ring group, wish there was a way to see this.

I agree with lifecycle ( assuming its been enabled)
NOTE ring group reporting only works for members that have a business reporter license applied
Doesnt work for NON prime ring group members- cant have multicall or single lines as members
( all members of a ring group monitored / reported on by MICC MUST be the prime )

technically MDU extensions as members of ring groups arent supported for reporting

Also if you have multiple MIVB ( trunks on one mivb and extensions on another) there will most likely be issues on reporting for overflow ring groups

calls on 1st ring group should be ok
2nd and third overflows may not report on members due to the SMDR limitation of characters
- made worse if the CEID digits are long

Agree thats there no method to determine cascade next in line

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back