Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent Query problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmish111

Technical User
Jun 26, 2007
GB
First of all, does anyone know where I can get some Witness documentation from?

I am trying to build a new query to give to non admin users so they will only be able to query calls from/to certain agents. Where do I select this range?

Also, when making a test query, if I want to put in the agent, I must put in the set number as well. The way our phones are set up, an agent has a login ID and the phone has it's own DN number. So for agent 3013 who was logged on to a phone with DN 4130, I would have to put "3013(4130)" into the agent field of the query. If I just put "3013" I get nothing. I do not have to do this in the queries that are already on there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

David Smith.

To answer one of my own questions in case anyone is interested, I changed the filter settings on Agent when I made the query again from "Equal To" to "Contains". Still don't know how to restrict to a range or where to get docs from.

this is for Viewer application?

you can create query but it must be with admin user or query user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back