Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent License Utilisation Report 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaingadget

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2007
GB
My client has a very large contact centre AACC6.2 (serveral thousand agents)and requires a historical report which shows how many agent licenses have been issued over a day/week/month with a view to determining a trend. There has been an occasion in the past where more agents attempted to log in than there were licenses to support them, so this report is enable them to see how close on a daily basis they are getting to max.

Does anyone know if this type of report is even possible or have any ideas how close they can get to this requirement?

Make a daily agent report and count the number of agents per day to see.

IN CCMA you can build via RCW a report from one of the templates under "Sample Reports\License Manager"called "License Usage Statistics".
If you are familiar with accessing the historical database by making use of an ODBC link you can also check the table "xLicenseStat" where "x" stands for i,d,w,m
The field you are looking for is "ClientAddress" and the filter is "Nodal Standalone Voice Agent

Thanks Guys for your replies, I think RCW is the way. I have come across the follow from the data dictionary just for your interest.

LicenseStat views

You can use License Manager statistics to view the distribution of licenses between
each Contact Center Manager application—Contact Center Manager Server, Contact
Center Manager Administration, Communication Control Toolkit, and Contact Center
Multimedia—in the network. Statistics are collected on the server running the Contact
Center License Manager.

Requirements
License Manager statistics are collected by default.

Restrictions
Servers are identified by the IP address and not the server name.

Database views
License Manager statistics use the following views:
• iLicenseStat
• dLicenseStat
• wLicenseStat
• mLicenseStat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back