Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Radio

Technical User
Jul 31, 2004
US
Hey gals and guys... Is there a, Uhmm dont laugh, FREE replacement to symonview,, i need agents to see whats going on with their skillset either via their pc or some, ok im pushing it now, CHEAP way of a wall board.. Hey you guys know how hard it is to squeeze cash out of CORP.

Thanks
James

If you have the web client you can setup agent desktop display. It is somewhat limited in my opinion.

Well, it is kinda free. If you have Symposium 4.2 or 5.0, then the CD and keycodes for Web Client came included with your software. All you need to provide is the server. If you have an earlier version of 4.0, then that is not an idea to pursue.

We have SECC 4.2 and it came with GRTD. Our installer said GRTD was not compatible with SECC4.2. (GRTD on the CD was 3.05.05) I found out a few months after the install that it actually does work with SECC4.2 even though they didn't update GRTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back