Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent ID is being logged out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis_Ace

Systems Engineer
Jul 11, 2022
US
We are having an issue only in one line of business where their agent id is getting logged out. Happens randomly and in various states. They could be on a call, could be sitting idly in aux or auto-in. No one is remotely logging these agents out. I have duplicated the extension and agent id of one person in the group not having these issues but that did not help. These agents are all work from home on Avaya one-X Agent software on release 2.5.16. I feel like I have tried everything and looked at the skills, vdns, vectors yet nothing seems to be popping out. Avaya is not able to figure this out, can anyone help? I will send a bottle of anything to the person who can solve this for me, haha!

You can attach the file in this forum thread. Just remove any information you feel isn't relevant. I couldn't find a way for you to message me directly without it being advertised everywhere.

Are these work from home agents? If so I'd be looking at the VPN software logs.

I didn't find anything useful in the logs. Nothing that stuck out at least. This issue is pretty consistent correct? I would run a list trace on the station in question. That should give you a better idea. Also, you are on the latest version of one-x agent so has this issue been happening recently? I would double check your CM is compatible with this version of one-x agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back