Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent forwarding to a 8434D station

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Aug 6, 2002
US
We are using an application called Kronos for Touch Time. There is a DS1 card with ph type 8434D+. Agents are then configured with a skill set and each agent is forwarded to a station. So when I status the agent I see it CF to the station. Well one agent has somehow become unforwarded and for the life of me I cannot find a way to forward this agent to the particular station. Please help!

change agent

1st page, port extension = extension of the 8434

AAS = y

(Auto Available Split/Skill)

Tried that however the setting of AAS has to match the hunt setting and if I change the hunt I have to log off all the logical agents. There are abt 48 agents and this is a production environment for time keeping. Is there any other way? The guy who programmed this has left. Thanks

Use the FAC for remote call forwarding.

Susan
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." - Oscar Wilde, An Ideal husband, 1893

That does not work.(it gives me a reorder tone) as you cannot forward (remotely or with the *2 option)an agent to a digital station. Thanks though still trying...

Is the agent forwarded-to or logged onto the station?
Have you tried a busy/release of the station?

Susan
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." - Oscar Wilde, An Ideal husband, 1893

The agent shows in a logged on state and when you status it shows as a CF to the digital extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back