Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agent for Notes ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolmank

Vendor
Sep 16, 2002
Hi all, hope to get help from all.

I have a problem on the Agentt for Notes. I'm fresh to this Agent.

I have installed this Agent onto my Lotus Notes Server.
FIY: W2k Server + ARCserve2000 + OFO + DR + Agent for Notes.

Though I have installed the Agent for Notes but I still can't expand the Notes Server to see the database in the ARCserve Manager.
And is there any info. I need before installing the Agent for Notes.

Hereby I hope any can provide help for me.

Thanks and Regards
RolKok
Thanks and Regards
Rolank

Hi Fioon, thanks for your reply.

I have registered. But still can see the Database.
By right, according to my friend ,once click and expand the Lotus Note Server, it will show the entire database.

But I still unable to see the database and it will unable me to backup the Notes Server.

Best Regards
RolKok Thanks and Regards
Rolank

You need to have a file with a .dir extension in the default Notes\data directory pointing to any databases you have that don't reside there. ALso, there are a bunch of Notes service packs you need. Look at q021794, q022616and qo22886 on the ca website.

Hi all, thanks for your help and replys.

I have re-installed the Agent for Notes and it able me to expand the Notes Server and see the Database only once.

But after I rebooted the Server,still encountered the same problem of not able to expand and see the Database in the Notes Server. I have checked the RPC service and it started.

I really no ideal where is the problem is?

Pls do assist and advice. :(

Thanks in Advance.
RolKok Thanks and Regards
Rolank

Hi,
How many Notes databases exist on your Notes server? What version of Domino are you running? What's the total size (disk size) of your Notes databases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back