Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ageing Microsoft Access Software Developer seeks help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve101

Programmer
Mar 29, 2002
AU
Admin, if you think this is inappropriate, my apologies; please remove. As I am an old Tek-tips member, I am hoping this post is ok.

I have been running my own software development small business for some time. Due to health related problems, I need to wind back, and am looking for an experienced Microsoft Access expert and VBA programmer, to help me support my remaining clients. Must be SYDNEY based and be prepared to periodically visit client offices, though most of the work can be done remotely. Experience with SQL Server also required, and most important is a good positive attitude. If you think you are interested and can help, please let me know.

Thanks and regards, Steve

Steve Lewy
Solutions Developer
SimplyData
simplydata.com.au
(dont cut corners or you'll go round in circles)

Sydney's a very big city. At least the last time I checked on Google Earth. I would think it would be easy to find local programmers to take up the work for you. I would start by finding some local universities or community colleges and post a request for help on one of the bulletin boards in the computer science building. I assume they still do things like that.

I think a young college kid would welcome a little income and work experience related to their major.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back