Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aged Payables Not Printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangui1981

IS-IT--Management
May 9, 2008
KE
I have imported transactions into the Ap invoice batch list.However some transactions went to the wrong vendor I have then gone to the database and updated the records using the scripts below.However when I try to print the Aged payables it stops at N010.Iam not sure which of the scripts below is messing me.Any help will be so much appreciated.
SELECT* FROM APOBL
WHERE IDVEND='N274'
UPDATE APOBL SET IDVEND='N010'WHERE IDVEND='N274'

SELECT *FROM APIBH WHERE IDVEND='N274'
UPDATE APIBH SET IDVEND='N010'WHERE IDVEND='N274'

SELECT* FROM APVSM WHERE VENDORID='N274'
UPDATE APVSM SET VENDORID='N010'WHERE VENDORID='N274'

SELECT * FROM APOBLJ WHERE IDVEND='N274'
UPDATE APOBLJ SET IDVEND='N010'WHERE IDVEND='N274'

You went into the database? You should have done credit notes, then put the invoices to the correct vendor. Restore from backup, you've corrupted your database.

Let's just say it is not wise to dick with the database tables unless you really really know what you are doing, and then make doubly sure you have a good backup before doing anything. You should have run this in a test database before modifying your live data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back