Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ag_actv actions Assigment to one Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppetmaster01

Programmer
Oct 7, 2004
DE
Hi

at the moment i process every action in ag_actv order by row_date,starttime,wmode_seq for each agent and compress it to one Call with different attributes.
My Problem is to porcess a broken sequenz, the complete procedure cannot find any assigment to a call.

i want to create an external Call History based on the Informix ag_actv table
my problem is, i cannot identify a complete call and which action is a part of this call.
only the action ACD (Workmode 30) is assign to a ucid.. the following actions which are parts of the call stands without a assignment to ucid.
i want to know, how i can assign each Action in ag_actv to an call_rec entry or so

can anybody explain me, to assign ucid, call_rec, ag_actv to make an external Call_history which can display a Call_flow?

I hope you understand me.....

thanks for effort

Agent Trace (ag_actv) and Internal Call Records (call_rec) are two different database tables Agent Trace just contains the agents actions but not Skill, Trunk,VDN or Vector data. Internal Call Records contain the cradle to grave data for an ACD call.

The Agent trace table can contain up to 500000 records where as Internal Call Records can contain up to 5000 records. As it was not intended for anyone to tie the two lots of data together because they are used for functions there is very little correlation between them.

If you are using External Call Records there will be no data in the call_rec table rather the data is captured as a datafile which is exported to an external server. Needless to say ech data is not limited in size (number of records) as Internal Call records.
As for UCID's only ACD calls generate a UCID, Agent actions don't eg a switch from ACW to AUX etc

hmm

is there no possibility to look, which actions was made in one call ?

Not really. Agent trace is agent activity and call records are ACD calls. You can try to tie them together with the UCID however there will not be any UCID information in the ag_actv table for the agent state changes when they are not associated with an inbound ACD call, you will however get UCID information for an outbound call.
There is no callid tag in the ag_actv table to match the Call_rec table data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back