Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Affiliate program software

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfmaui

Programmer
Jul 14, 1999
US
I own and operate a site, that has been up for one-year and has proven to be rather successful. I am considering starting an affiliate program and would welcome advice from others on successess and failures. <br>
<br>
My product sells for $29.95 and I feel I can pay about 17% out in commissions ($5.00). Would a single or two-tiered program work better?<br>
<br>
Thanks for any and all help...

EXACTLY what are you wanting?<br>
Software? or Advice?<br>
<br>
I can tell you what the software for such a project would need to do, and a little bit of HOW it could do it. But beyond that, I'm not sure if my company would be very interested in devoting the necessary time to develop something like that.<br>
<br>
-Robherc<br>
robherc@netzero.net

Robherc,<br>
Thanks for your response. I am interested in locating existing software that is reliable and cost effective. I don't think this project demands a custom design job...thx..golfmaui

patti,<br>
Thanks for the websites - I will check them out ...golfmaui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back