Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AEYH Problem in CICS to writing to TDQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeyh

Programmer
Aug 8, 2003
US
One of my screen is abending occasionally like once in a day or once in two days with AEYH. The screen tries to print the payment bill to the printer. Is there any way we can find why this thing is happening.

From memory I believe in this instance you are effectivley raising a QIDERR. As a point of interest do you use either a HANDLE or EIBRESP with your CICS commands. If you do either of these properly you should be able to output sufficient debug info.

Thanks
Greg

Hi Greg,
Thanks for your response. You are right. I am getting QIDERR. But I am not using any HANDLE or EIBRESP. I will try those. This problem is not happening regularly. So, I have to wait until next time it happens to see the debug information from HANDLE and EIBRESP.

Hi people,

I am encountering thesame problem AEYH - QIDERR on my WRITEQ TD statement saying that the specified queue could not be found. This problem occurs almost once a day at no specific time, any suggestion on how to resolve this problem as I know you have encountered thesame problem as I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back