Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AES Tsapi test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2002
GB
hi All,

I hope one of you can help me, I am installing 1xP, IPS and AES (4.2.1) CM 5.2 (17250) s8300 G700 and although i have everything working internally i can't get the 1xP client to dial to an external number.

scenario 1
logon to 3206 using 1xP and i can choose deskphone and make calls internally and recieve calls from the outside world but when i make a call to an external number i get "engaged tone/ reorder tone" and the trace produces this

14:42:55 route-pattern 4 preference 1 unavailable cid 0x2d
14:42:55 dial 9xxxxxxxxxxx route:ARS
14:42:55 denial event 1012: No circ/chan avail D1=0x42 D2=0x2d
14:42:55 dial 9xxxxxxxxxxx route:ARS
14:42:55 reorder trunk-group 1 cid 0x2d

scenario 2
logon to 2302 using 1xP and choose other number and enter my mobile number (telecomuter mode) and i can make internal calls, 1xP calls my mobile first then when answered it rings internal extension. but if i try and make an external call i get the same result as above.

so i try the Tsapi test from the AES using a new user with the same permissions as my onextsapi user and although the test comes back on the AES as successful the call that it maks fails with the same,

so my assumption is it's not 1xP that is causing the error but the AES/CM?

i have tried AES 4.2.2 but it is exactly the same and although there is a patch for CM5.2 (17294) i cant find any reference to this in the notes.

Has anybody else come across this before? if so how did you fix it. or does anyone have any suggestions

many thanks as always

hi lifeisloud,

Have you recieved any information on this issue. I am getting the exact same problem, G450/S8300C CM 5.2 Aura, AES 4.2.2. I can dial out from the station as per normal, however from the tsapi test i recieve the same denial event as you. My AES is for a CCE integration.

Many thanks

Henning

Hi Henning

here is the response i got from Avaya

"This issue seems to be a known issue in CM 5.2 and in order to resolve patch 17402 should be applied. This patch contains also all fixes available in SP 17294".

I would like to think this is fixed in the latest SP.

Play it loud

Hi Lifeisloud,

Thanks for your response.

I did resolve the issue with the latest SP 2.01 for Avaya Aura 5.2. This SP has just been released and it not only resolved the TSAPI Test issue it also fixed the IA770/Communication Manager Messaging issue we had with SP 2.

Best Regards

Henning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back