Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AES/OCS Click to Dial

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpetilli

Technical User
May 17, 2011
US
I have 2 AES servers that are used for OCS and click to dial. The OCS chat is working fine, but the click to dial is not anymore. When I display IP-Services I see the 2 AES server status as 'in use' and on the AES Server I see the TSAPI connections in the state of 'talking'. Can I rule out the PBX to AES as the issue with this?

so where else would I be looking in AES for this ??

Well just a bit of history here.. we were working fine for the longest and this weekend our server teams went through a security remediation and changed every SA password and domain account pw. So the the only thing I see in AES is this enterprise directory section where there is some LDAP password.. not sure what that relates to, but...

On page 32 of the R2 document it talks about the account used Enterprise Directory configuration (basically for LDAP). If they changed the password of that specific account then you will need to update the password in that screen to allow that function to work.

It was the LDAP location and password that had to match. Thanks for the help. It's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back