Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Advice please.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxg00u

Programmer
Apr 11, 2002
GB
Hi there,
I am currently working on a form which needs the following capability:-
To have an array of images and to display an image, when a user clicks one of two buttons i.e. forward or back to move through the array and update the image as such with the new image just moved to within the array.
This is a basic overview as the before and after of the above is bit more complicated.
I have read in several places to use a Picture box, now I dont know if I am being plain stupid but I cannot find a tool called picture box; there is image, unbound object, bound object, button .....etc but no picture box ( I tried using the image object but everytime i tried to update the picture it flagged a runtime error saying it could not open file).
Could some tell if me the best appraoch to achieving what i need
Thanks for your time
rxg00u

Check out for the standard way of handling images in forms, or for a different way that allows the images to be stored in the mdb without bloating, but still allows you to view the pictures on a form/report.

hth

Ben

----------------------------------------------
Ben O'Hara

"Where are all the stupid people from...
...And how'd they get so dumb?"
NoFX-The Decline
----------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back