Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Advice/Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

perchanski

Technical User
Jul 6, 2009
GB
Hi All
Whilst I am familiar with Avaya TDM style systems, i have an oportuntiy to be aa resident engineer looking afte avaya, dealing sysytems and call recoring etc.
One of my concerns is that I would not have a clue in adding a new IP station or anyhting to do with IP phones, has anyone got a guide of how to do this , any step by step guides would be very useful
Thanks all
Go easy on me pls !!

AS long as you put in the correct model of the phone into Avaya. the rest of the programming ins the same as digital sets. But there is alot more you need to know in a IP based system then just the stations.

Thats the bit I really need to catch up with, i just need a book to read on it but cant find anything around. The little instuction books were great but I dont think they did them for call manager. Oh well see how my interview goes being honest with the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back