Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Advice for GXT2 Tower UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

telrep

Technical User
May 26, 2010
BG
Hello,

can anyone share some experience/opinion with this GXT2 Tower UPS? I was told it is a very good solution of a rack with servers, but I wanted to see a few more opinions on it.

Thanks in advance :)

The link in your post brings up a web page in Russian (mine is very rusty) but it appears to be Liebert unit. Our Data Center runs on really big Lieberts.
How many KVA are you looking at? The web page in english on the GXT2 10KVA model shows something about 6U high in a rack, but it might also be available in a wheeled tower package. Here in earthquake country we'd never want somthing that heavy on wheels!

Fred Wagner

If you want UPS for rack better take this one.
But rack version is only single phase while the tower version could be 1/1 and 3/1.
GXT2 Series are very good and reliable UPS and you will have no problems with it.
By the way, the language of the site is Bulgarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back