Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

advanced question navigation bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphic

Technical User
Sep 1, 2000
CA
i wanna make a website that change my image when i click on the nav bar (for exemple this website have one :
It is possible in dreaweaver, if yes how?
thank, please reply at blindtruth4hc@hotmail.com [sig][/sig]

No this isn't possible in DW. This was most probably done in Fireworks on the Adobe eqivilant. You can do a similar thing in DW but you will have to make you up and down images in a graphix prg like p.shop or similar. hope this helps [sig][/sig]

THANK BAPH FOR THE INTERREST!

i have make my image up and down in photoshop but i dont know how to make this kind of contextual rollover in dreamweaver (maybe a trick in the behaviour menu)
IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME!!!

i send the example adress once again

thank!!!!

blindtruth4hc@hotmail.com [sig][/sig]

Ok that is really easy in dreamweaver. 1st make sure you click on all the images that roll over and give each a unique name in the toolbar at the bottom. now click on the rollover button and in the behaviors toolbox select swap image. now in the images box there should be a list of all the images in you html doc slect the one you want to swap and select which one you want to swap to. you can then move to another image and swap that one to. Just make sure you only use one swap image behavior or things will get screwed up. you can swap every image in your page at by a mouseover if you like. hope this helps.

thank masterantonio, i have resolved my problem with your help
:))) [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back