Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ADP on SQL Server and Sub Reports - How ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensaffer

Programmer
Jan 7, 2005
US
I have 20 forms(based on 20 tables) that I have been asked to bhe able to create reports for. Users need to take an electronic version the the application with them when they interview clients and then when they return to cut and paste them into the app. They don't have access to network connectivity while away from office and replication is not turned on at the server. I can create reports that will hav ethe sam edata fields in the same order as the app BUT how would I create a word document that has all 20 forms on it. I thought of using subreports.
Do I create a main report and then add a subreport to the main report ? What about th epage header and report header, do they remain there or do I remove them and insert the subreport into the detail section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back