Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ADP Data/Table Map Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2006
US
Does anyone have a data map/chart or schema of all the ADP (Automatic Data Processng) tables and how they link by field?

This is for the hosted Oracle web version they now offer.

I know Ceridian provides such a chart. My client is about to end their contract with ADP, so they are not getting much help from ADP.

If anyone has one, post and let me know how to reach you.

Thanks!!!

What product? Data ADP stores on the mainframe, or data the user stores in their database? Are you hosted?

The table structure for the Oracle database, not the mainframe.

The product is Enterprise EV2. Yes, they are hosted, but they are migrating off, and we already have an Oracle backup.

I need to see the table structure, what links to what, etc. to pull data via SQL.
A graphical physical diagram would really help.

The data dictionary and schema are on-line tools for Enterprise. You can access them, as well as all user manuals, from the application's Help Menu.

ADP may also have a support website that your payroll manager has a userID and password for.

Once the software is installed, you can then access the Builder tool, where you can see and print data dicts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back