Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adobe Premier Elements Sound Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackydj

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2003
GB
I am running WXP Pro and have been using Premier Elements V1 for over 18 months with no problems. There have been no significant changes to my system but now elements fails to load giving the following error message 'Adobe could not load audio drivers, please re-install'. I have re-installed but the problem remains. All audio drivers apppear to be working and all other media players work fine. I have also performed a full virus check and my PC appers to be clean. Any help on this frustration will be most welcome. Thank you.

Wackydj

Hello dear colleague.

Have you been able to resolve the issue at last.

I have exactly the same problem.

After some time of normal working I am now receiving the same message. Try to find some solutions in google search but nothing works.

Any progress on this problem :(

I have tried also that already but nothing worked.

At the end I had to restore hard disk image from previous month with ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE and then everything back to normal. To this day I am suspecting some kind of conflict with another software but I was never been able to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back