Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adobe Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBGraphics

Technical User
Dec 22, 2020
US
Hello,
I am trying to create a portfolio site on Adobe Portfolio. However, almost every time I make/save a change, this message appears and stays for a while (sometimes even for a few hours):
Screenshot_2020-12-22_210945_s8lemw.jpg

When this happens, it doesn't even seem to be loading.
I tried disabling my ad blocker, I am logged in to the correct account, I am not syncing with Behance, and I did try using a different browser- nothing worked.
In Chrome, I allowed all cookies (including third party cookies) on [*.]Adobe.com.
I did try to make a small change in a Chrome incognito browser to test it, and it only updated the next day.
I find that I am most comfortable with Adobe Portfolio and would like to continue using it, however, I cannot create a portfolio like this, when it may or may not save my changes- and if it does, it takes several hours.
Is it supposed to be automatically saving on it's own periodically?
Is there a way to manually save my changes?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back