Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adobe Pagemaker 6.01 running slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollox

Vendor
Aug 31, 1999
GB
I have just received the following from my boss, Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.<br>
<br>
This particular user has two PCs and runs Pagemaker on both.Some time past all was OK, then one PC needed sorting. From that point this PC no longer ran Pagemaker at a comparable speed to the other. In the course of trying to fix it we opted to give her one of the latest PCs, Celron333 I think. Still no improvement.Then we discovered that the newer PC was in fact running Ver6.00 whereas the older ran 6.01. I went out with 6.01 and manged to get a minimum installation on - anything greater (eg: colour matching etc) caused the Program to crash with GPF type faults.<br>
<br>
So does anybody have any ideas how to at the least add some more functionalty to the basic install and at the best, ... get a full install on and working at 'full speed' <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back