Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

adobe CS-photoshop crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmover

Technical User
Jun 9, 2004
US
iMac w/ OSX
SuperCoolscan LS9000 35-mm film scanner w/ Nikon Scan software

problem is pc crash.

although the crash has not recently occurred, it would frequently occur during a particular sequence/activity, like applying digital roc/gem to the image. i've saved about 17 files containing the crash information for anyone to review if desired.

if anyone has any suggestions, recommendationsm etc. to correct the problem, i do appreciate a response.

thanks!
-pmover

pmover-

I had this same problem when I had a Mac.
Have you tried zapping the pram? it basicly like defraging on a pc it works out some of the problems in your hard drive that can cause it to crash sometimes when doing certain operation like that.

What you should try is holding down control, option, P, R at at the same time while you restart your computer, continue holding them down until you hear the startup sound about 5 times then let go and your computer will start up the same as usual. It's a good idea to do this every once in a while to that keep from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back