Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Administration on Aging against wood abuse 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
James,

Holly-cow ! Anyone who would perpetrate Alder abuse is a good-fir-nothing son-of-a-beech. I pine for the days when it was poplar to take care of one's alders. Don't yew believe we should spruce up society by getting rid of the wingnuts that perpetrate this crime? <goofy grin>

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
[I provide low-cost, remote Database Administration services: www.dasages.com]
“Beware of those that seek to protect you from harm or risk. The cost will be your freedoms and your liberty.”

I walnut believe that this is true. Given time I maple to come to terms with it.

Rosie
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." Richard Feynman

Ashully, this kind of thing is yewsually considered oakay by government who-ever is at the 'elm.

If enough people are a thorn in their side, they will concedar defeat.

"If it could have gone wrong earlier and it didn't, it ultimately would have been beneficial for it to have." : Murphy's Ultimate Corollary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back