Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Administration Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIM

MIS
Apr 15, 2000
TR
I have installed RedHat 6.2.Where can i find free online <br>documantation about Administration and Networking at the internet?

You should have a plethora of documents on the server itself.&nbsp;&nbsp;Man pages, Info docs, FAQs, Howto.&nbsp;&nbsp;The Networking-Howto is a great place to start.<br><br>Hope this helps,<br>Paul Kincaid&nbsp;&nbsp;

You can usually find the HOWTO docs, and many others, in /usr/docs.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you want help on a command, try &quot;man <i>commandname</i>&quot; or &quot;info <i>commandname</i>&quot;.<br><br>Depending which Linux distro you installed, take a look below /usr/docs/HTML.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you're lucky you will find the Linux System Admin Guide, Linux Network Admin Guide, and the Linux Admin Made Easy documents in HTML format.<br><br>Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back