Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Administrating call manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

iptuser

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
GB
We have a Call Manager which is a central CCM for multiple sites, each of these sites wish to be able to manage their own part of CCM in the same way they could with a local install of CCM or their PABX in at they can see only their part i.e Site A administrator can only see and manage items what we deem to be part of Site A - Phones, Partitions, CSS, Route Patterns, TP`s etc, Site B Admin can only see items we deem to be part of their Site B - Phones, CSS, Partitions etc. In addition the Site A, Site B administrators can then allocate down further within their site other user rights so maybe a service desk at Site A can be allowed to see a sub-set of Site A items and on as with Site B- Voice Provisioning can not do this 100%

thanks

The only product I am aware off which offers this is the Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager where you can create Domains (or sites in your case if you want). It can and does a lot more than only this.

More info on:
Or contact your Cisco SE of Sales Representitive.

Regards,
Eric

thanks I`ve seen this but the domains part is upto the handset level where you allow admin people from each domain access to change the handset,add etc in each domain but we wish to extend it so tehy also have access to route, Translation Patterns within their doamin as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back