Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adjusting fonts in SK 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejbSF

Technical User
Mar 10, 2003
US
Yet another Sidekick diehard fan here (been using it since the DOS version!). I'm using SK 98.

Recently I got a large monitor, which allowed me to set the screen size at 1600x1200, something I need for desktop publishing programs.

Unfortunately, doing so screwed up the font size for SK's To Do list and the small monthly calendar on the Daily Calendar view. Both have fonts way too large for display - or, you could say, are squeezed into lines way too small. However you look at it, the To Do list is unreadable.

I can live without the little monthly, but not being able to read the To Do list is a real problem.

Any suggestions on how to adjust the settings for the To Do font? I can't find anything that would suggest how.

Like so many others, I've tried other programs but none have just the right mix that SK does.

Thanks.
EdB

Dear ejbSF,
The only option I would really see as these are set in the registry would be a program 'QuickRes' or a similar program that allows you to set the screen resolution on the Fly.
It is a bit of a fudge, but as you say in your post you did cope doing the DTP before on a less detailed screen this at least gives you an option.
Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back