Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Address book report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omono

MIS
Apr 20, 2001
US
Where to start....this is long... I have tried to accomplish this task using the form wizard but just can't seem to figure it out. A landscape page will fit nicely into a three ringed planner. I want to print addresses from a mdb, so that I will end up with four address pages on one sheet of paper; when I fold the page, I will have the "A" names on the first page, "B"s on the flip side, and so on. I know I will have to print one side at a time, since I can't afford a duplex drawer. So, I labeled my page to try to understand just what I'm trying to do. One side will have names starting with "B" on the left side (as I look at it)- column 1; the right side of the same page, column 2 will have the "C" names. On the flip side of the same page, column 1 would be "D" names, and column 2 would be "A" names. This will work fine for my short lists, but for the long ones the report will have to continue on the correct page, then start the next lettered names on a new page. If this makes sense to anyone, can it be done? I suspect it will have to be coded but I don't even know where to start.
Thanks in advance....
O'Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back