Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Address book issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollandho

MIS
Jun 8, 2006
CA
Hello All: I am running CallPilot 4.0 and I am looking for a way to have the address book automatically download every time Outlook starts up, or have the server push it down. I am seeing issues where I make a name change to a DN and those users who have desktop messaging still see the old name attached to voicemails until they download the address book again.
TYhanks in advance

hollandho,
The first thing that comes to mind is; change the download reminder to every day in email accounts settings in Outlook.

Jeff

Jeff325 - Thanks - Yeah that was my first thought but it would be nicer if I didn't have to have my customer base complain everytime they have to do this.

This actually does work if you take the checkmark out of the dialog box. I just did it with my own and I never see the "download now" anymore. I just haven't figured out why it took me this long to try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back