Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Additional skins for FLV's in Dreamweaver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamchaser

Technical User
Oct 28, 2000
US
Is there anyway to add additional FLV skins to the few that are provided in Dreamweaver 8? By that, I mean is it possible to take skins from Flash 8 (or elsewhere) and add them to Dreamweaver 8, so that they can be accessed within Dreamweaver 8?

Thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. But that is not exactly what I am looking for. I am aware of how to brign an FLV into DW and skin it from the default list of skins. What I want is to be able to add to this rather short default list of skins, so that when I bring an FLV into DW, there will be more options/choices. There are more skins in Flash 8 Pro, but it requires more steps to skin it there and then import the FLV and skin and other files into DW -- that is why I have asked my question.

Maybe Flix Pro with the add-on players would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back