Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Additional CFFILE Question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambhir

Programmer
Oct 17, 2000
US
Thanks all for your assistance with my CFFILE question.

I am able to upload a file from my form to a designated place on my server. All the files uploaded will be images. I need a way to manage these files so I will be able to tell which image belongs to which user?
Does anyone know how to create an additional page that contains information about the image like the image name, the user name it belongs to, the path on the server it is stored. Without that info, the image is just just random image and does not tell me what image belongs to what user. All the user information needed for this image info sheet comes from the form the user fills in(this is where I have inputs for my file uploads)

Once a file is uploaded I need that info sheet sent to a designated place on the server. This info sheet is not for the client to view.

Thanks friends,

Sahil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back