Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding text to the table automatically by selecting formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapunjara

MIS
Jun 28, 2007
Dear all,
for start I want to apologize for putting my thread in this group, but I think you're the best in solving someones problems even if it's not the right group for the question. :)

The question is next: I know that it's possible to write some text in word and to format it with some of headings (custom or preset, it's not important). But I want to know how to, when I select text and choose formatting I want, copy the selected text and to paste it into the table at the end of the document, automatically by selecting formatting.

I've tried macros, VBA script, but with no success. Programming is not unknown to me, so if you have an answer to my question that can be solved in VBA, it is wellcommed too.

Thank You for patience (I know reading my broken english isn't wery pleasant :).
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back