Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding terms and conditions to every other page of my report

Status
Not open for further replies.

pennyb01

Technical User
Jul 8, 2007
GB
I know this is a question that has been answered many times before, however despite following suggested solutions (for example in thread767-822344) I am still unsuccessful in achieving my objective....

Here is my scenario:

I have an invoice report where I want the terms and conditions to print on every even page, including the back of the last page.

I have set up the t's and c's as PHb, sized so that the section completely fills a page with conditional suppression using formula 'Remainder (Pagenumber,2)<>0'

My standard page header for the other pages (except page 1)sits in PHa.

In order to get the t's and c's to print on the last page, I have also added them to RFe, and set to print with a new page before.

Here is my problem: This works fine for an invoice that fits onto a single page, however when I go to a multipage invoice, I get extra copies of the t's and c's at the end....

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back