Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding Nortel IP Seats and 1140 IP sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fm62564

MIS
Sep 9, 2008
US
I'm trying to help a collegue save some &&&. They have a Nortel IP Switch and need to puchase and add some IP seats and then add some 1140 sets. Its been a while for me so Im trying to acclemate myself back to working on a Nortel switch. Can someone share with me how I go about adding the seats once i have them purchased? I should be all set adding the devices. Once the seats are added can I do an luvu to see them and then just use an existing 1140 set to cpy just like you would on an older 2000 set? Any guidence would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks, FM

Depending on the system, you will get a keycode for small system or on a usb or disk for the lager systems. Use LD 143 upgrade procedure to add them. Yes on luvu. Also it depends on you Rls level as to if you can get them.

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

As of Communication Server 1000 Release 7.0, new ISM limits can be activated without sysload if they
are greater than or equal to the actual ISM usage in the system. Otherwise, installation of the new
keycode is blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back