Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding New Users Extension??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptaylor8030

Vendor
Jun 11, 2015
US
Hello. Im having a problem adding new users extension. When I go through the set up. An i get to extension. It only have a drop down with other OlD extension. Could you please Help. I have the new agents added in. But they dont have a extension attached an i cant record their calls. Nice Perform 4.1

Two possible options come to mind.

1. The extension desired is not created in the Integrations section of System Admin.
2. The extenstion is already assigned to another agent. Do a search in User Admin in the Agent ID / Extenstion field.

Thanks I was able to add the New agents extension. BuTT.. On our system it takes a few video recordings on agents. An it audio records every call. I cant get any voice recording on any calls. So if a agents have 20 calls about 4 will have a video recored call without audio. An all the other calls dont have anything audio at all. Why would this happen. PLease help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back