Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding multiple vm to CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcook

Technical User
Apr 23, 2008
US
I want to add 300 ext to callpilot, is there a way to add them all or do i have to add them one at a time? All would have the same mailbox class.

Auto Add with an Excel File.
Name and Extension number.
CP assumes a Header Row.

KE407122

You can lead a horse to water but you can make glue out of him too.

You can use the Auto Add feature (located in CP Manager under the User menu) and import an excel file with all your users and detailed info. They do not need to have the same mailbox class.

i have created the excel doc and each time it tells me that the doc is empty. is there a specail way to set the excel spread sheet. I have 1st name in colume a line 2, last name in colume 3, line 2 and the ext in colume 3, line 2 thru the end.

Save your file as a CSV. You also need to make sure that the columns do not contain special characters and there are no spaces before the first or last name.
Once you import the file it does not make any difference what order the columns are in because you use the drop down boxes above each column to assign the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back