Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

adding logical drives on NW with Alphastor 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

janaque

Technical User
Jan 10, 2005
US
Hi All,

I am currently trying to add an additional logical drive on my networker server. We are using alphastor for our media management of our backup environment. the problem is when I tried adding a drive and try do do a label command the error says "no handler available"

Is there anybody out there that has encounter a similar siyuation? trying to add a logocal drive on networker with alphastor around. can you give me an idea how this is done?how to add a logical drive on networker?

Sorry for not having any experience with such installation. However, for a local devioce, i think you could just configure it and use NW's AMM feature. Have you tried this?

Sorry, but you are going to have rebuild your NetWorker Jukebox. There is no other way to add additional devices when you are using AlphaStor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back