Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding language files after installation... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvilJunkie

Programmer
Mar 21, 2014
US
Hi everyone,

Had a new request from a customer and couldn't find an answer in documentation. Another installer setup the UC module and apparently only installed the UK English language files. Assuming the language files weren't actually installed is it possible to upload them after the install or would a re-install be needed? If a new install is necessary would the backup/restore of the database override the re-install and force it back to the UK wavs?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

I have done this in the past. You can just upload the ENU folder (This is english files used for the US) in opt/vmpro/Wavs

That would be perfect, I will give that a shot an update asap.

Really appreciate it and have a good weekend if I can't update before end of day.

Thanks

Thanks! you as well. Just make sure your locale is also set to the United States on the UC module. If you need the ENU wav file let me know and i can send you a link to download them.

Not sure when I'll get back out there so please have a star for your response. If I get back out and confirm I will update the thread.

After talking with the customer they actually prefer the UK version so I won't be able to verify but I will eventually try on a lab system. Thanks again for your responses IPid10t.

-Advil Junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back