Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding dlc operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgreen17

Technical User
Jan 15, 2008
US
After I add another operator extension and do a store all will the system reboot and loose calls and for how long if yes?
Thanks

System will reboot, it's usually about a minute. If the lines assigned to the existing DLC are in any kind of oddball order, they will be reset to default on both positions, so be prepared to maybe do some additional programming. BACKUP to the PC card before you change anything, so you can go back if need be.

So if I have 5 existing dlc operator positions that have lines and features scattered about on 28 button sets after I add the sixth dlc I will need to reprogram the existing dlc extensions too?

Thanks

Yup, sucks, but the DLC's will default the line assignments and positions. Make notes before you begin, and remember how lines are assigned, in what order, and on what buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back