Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adding disclaimer not using .dll and not using IMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2004
GB
Hi,

We have an Exchange 5.5 server in the UK, which is part of a relatively large Exchange Organisation. What I am trying to do is add the regular business dislaimer to the beginning of every email. I have read through numerous other posts and FAQ's, but I think I have a relatively unique situation.

The restriction I have is that the UK Exchange server connects via an X400 connector to Holland, where the Internet Mail Connector is. I can't and also don't want to change anything on the servers in Holland, but want to have the email disclaimer on all mails leaving the UK.
I know that I will need to use some third-party software, as I can't use the native Exchange 5.5 .dll on the IMC. I also don't want to set up another server as a relay (Which is what some third-party software tools use, to enable compatibilty with Exchange 5.5 SMTP)

Can anyone suggest some software that would enable this to happen (Upgrading to Exchnage 2003 isn't an option either!!)

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back